Labour management systems measure individual performances against engineered standard times and usually interface with warehouse management and time and attendance systems.
Performances are routinely reported, ideally in real time and used by the organisation to improve productivity. Labour management should also underpin process improvement, workload planning and in some cases, incentive schemes.
For a more information go to our article Labour Management Comes of Age.
Once you have decided to look more closely at labour management we can help you at all stages from selection to the final post audit.
- We can use our knowledge and experience to help you to select the right system.
- Work with you on the change management, team coaching and project management that will ensure a successful implementation.
- Improve your processes to ensure you’re working as efficiently as possible.
- Establish engineered standards and configure your new system so that it reflects the way you work.
- Design incentive and reward schemes for you
- Audit results and help you deliver savings